Empowering Women to Lead in the Engineering, Resource & Construction Industries.
what we do
The BCW works with Organisations, Associations and Individuals to deliver a range of gender diversity services. Please select one of the options below to find out more.
Rules of the Game: Women in the Masculine Industries.
Rules of the Game explores the masculine worlds of the resources, engineering and construction industries from the perspectives of over 50 women and men from different organisations and roles. Rules of the Game is an invaluable resource for anyone who wants to improve diversity and inclusivity in the masculine industries. It provides insight into the experiences of women in the industry and provides strategies for overcoming challenges and achieving success.
Let’s connect! Come join the conversation with The Blue Collared Woman.
As seen in...
Inspire your Inbox- Sign up now!
- Uni of QLD Event Discussion: “Who’s Left Holding The Engineer’s Baby?”
- IWD2016 #Pledge for Parity – What Your Organisation Should Be Doing.
- Everyday Challenges Lead to Women “Opting Out” of Leadership.
- iAware – Enhance your Capabilities.
- ANZ Women’s Report – Highlighting Australia’s Gender Inequality